Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The (Un)familiar

First off, my copy of DA:O came with a Warhammer Online free trial. Or if you're still playing it, Mythic offers 2 in-game items, a handbook that provides a 10% bonus when used and a Skaven Skin cloak that allows you to take on the appearance of a Skaven - whatever that is.

But enough about MMORPGs.

I can't believe it but I think I'm leaning toward playing an elf again. I like what appears to be an underdog theme (the dwarves have this as well just less so).

And like I mentioned before I plan on playing a warrior eventually specializing in a champion or templar.

It all sounds very familiar, and a small part of me is concerned about so much familiarity, but the huge difference here is I won't be on a everlasting treadmill.

I'm looking forward to getting to play. I have my fingers crossed I don't get as easily disenchanted as I did with Aion.

No comments:

Post a Comment