Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Origins

I've decided to give another single player rpg a try. I'm particularly excited about the idea of playing something from start to finish and having a sense of completion MMORPGs can never give.

I had planned on trying some proven winners - Fallout, Bioshock, Mass Effect. But when I heard the buzz about Dragons Age: Origins and that it was being released in a few days it felt like fate.

I'm not sure what to expect. I've been thinking about what class I want to play. I'm leaning toward a warrior, which I think gives you the option to eventually become a templar.

Pre-orders had the option to download a character creator early. This probably means I won't actually be playing the game right away if I end up ensconced in the creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment